"Worry Free" Taxes, Bookkeeping & Financial Services. 281-807-1198
THERE IS ALWAYS A SENSE OF RELIEF WHEN YOU DEAL WITH A PROFESSIONAL
Top Ten Reasons You Need An EA (Enrolled Agent )
10. Unlike CPAs and attorneys, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, ALL Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation.
9. Enrolled Agents are subjected to a rigorous background check conducted by the IRS.
8. Enrolled Agents are bound by Circular 230, which gives them limited client privilege in situations where the taxpayer is being represented in cases involving audits and collections matters.
7. Enrolled Agents are required to complete 72 hours of continuing education every 3 years with a minimum of 16 hours of CPE a year, to keep them abreast of any and all tax law changes.
6. Enrolled Agents take a difficult two-day examination administered by the IRS, which covers taxation of individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts, procedures and ethics.
5. Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in matters of taxation before they represent a taxpayer.
4. Enrolled Agents are authorized to appear in place of the taxpayer at the Internal Revenue Service.
3. Enrolled Agents are the only tax professionals who receive their right to practice from the United States Government.
2. Enrolled Agents are licensed by the federal government
And the number one reason you should choose an EA:
1. The profession has been regulated by Congress since 1884!